In a wide-ranging episode (with no technical issues!), Laura explains why she looks like Hannibal Lecter while she’s sleeping. Then we discuss McDonald’s fries and how they used to taste so much better, how our Easters were (and weren’t), and the complicated ambivalence we feel while inhabiting our postpartum bodies. Also: what’s a penis web?
Stuff we talked about:
- Breathe Right Nose Strips
- SomniFix Mouth tape
- French Fries podcast episode (Revisionist History – McDonald’s Broke My Heart)
- Laura’s new air purifier, we like this one
- Outlet covers (to keep things plugged in)
- Caitlin’s co sleeper
- Infantino mei tai carrier
- Shine Text (motivational texts in the morning)
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast & like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Give us 5 stars in iTunes if you like what you hear!
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us @heymamapodcast or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.
Music: Hanami by Fabian Measures