We spend the beginning of the episode recapping a recent brunch Laura hosted for fellow mom friends with over 10 kids under the age of 4. We talk about children’s books we’re reading to our boys, and Caitlin gives an update on her Weight Watchers journey. Laura reflects on how different Charlie behaves depending on the setting he is in.
Give us 5 stars in Apple Podcasts if you like what you hear!
Check out Hey Mama Kitchen! Promo code: PODCAST
Stuff we talked about:
- Root of Evil podcast
- If I Built a House by Chris Van Dusen
- Of Thee I Sing by Barak Obama
- Give Please a Chance by Bill O’Reilly
- Presto and Zesto in Limboland by Arthur Yorinks and Maurice Sendak (not a recommended read!)
- For Crying Out Loud podcast
- Oh Crap Potty Training book
- Science Vs. Keto
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast, Instagram @heymamapodcast & like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Tell us hat your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us @heymamapodcast or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.
Music: Hanami by Fabian Measures