We open the show continuing to talk about refereeing sibling disputes and disputes among young children in general. We cover the latest in parenting advice: sportscasting (also referred to mediation or narrating). Caitlin doesn’t like parenting books and Laura comes up with a good hack on how to incorporate this type of book into her routine. We talk a bit about Caitlin’s favorite ASMR videos, which eat into her reading. Laura’s #idontgotthis revolves around vegetables and Caitlin’s is about…poop.
Give us 5 stars in Apple Podcasts if you like what you hear!
Check out Hey Mama Kitchen! Promo code: PODCAST
We talked about:
- Article: For Sibling Battles, Be a Sportscaster, Not a Referee
- Book: How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Book: Now Say This: The Right Words to Solve Every Parenting Dilemma
- Book: Siblings Without Rivalry
- Book: Awareness (spiritual book Laura is reading)
- Romance Book: Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
- I’m Sorry on Netflix
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast, Instagram @heymamapodcast & like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us @heymamapodcast or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.
Music: Hanami by Fabian Measures