We open the show by discussing the latest status on our son’s walking abilities, and cover a baby poop experience Caitlin had recently. We also talk about depressing after weaning from breastfeeding and our experience with depression in general.
If you are feeling suicidal, help is available: contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
Stuff we talked about:
- A Cup of Jo blog article on Joanna Goddard’s battle with depression
- Kelly Mom on weaning depression
- More resources on weaning depression
- Talkspace.com (Laura’s note: Though maybe read this article before checking it out. I have found the most helpful website for finding a therapist is Psychology Today.)
- La Leche League
- Breast Milk Storage Organizer
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast
Like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Give us 5 stars in iTunes if you like what you hear!
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a breastfeeding question you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us using #tittytalk or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.
Music: Hanami by Fabian Measures
Check out this episode!