We open the show talking about fevers and the best medicine regimen for us when this happens (we’re not doctors – consult your pediatrician for what works for your kid!). Laura hearts her daycare and talks about some sweet moments she witnessed this week. We then spend much of the pod talking about a listener question from someone who just went back to work and is dealing with feelings of resentment.
Stuff we talked about:
- Laura’s debut on the TEK TOK podcast
- The iPhone’s new home button
- Treating Fevers by Dr. Sears
- H&M slippers (the exact ones I got Charlie aren’t up anymore, but these or these are similar)
- Caitlin’s photo shoot with Charlie
- Fly Wheel
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast
Like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Give us 5 stars in iTunes if you like what you hear!
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a breastfeeding question you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us using #tittytalk or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.