We spend a very chatty podcast catching up on holiday plans and recent news in our lives. There was so much to talk about we didn’t even get to #igotthis or #igotthis moments – we’ll return to these next week. We spent too much time on going out horror stories and an apology that Caitlin had for Laura. Happy New Year everyone – we hope your 2017 is better and brighter, not to mention filled with perfectly behaved children.
Stuff we talked about:
- “I Can’t Afford for My Wife to Stay Home” article
- Ted Talk by the Author of Work Pump Repeat, Jessica Shortall about how American attitudes contribute to going back to work to early
- Families as economic drivers (Laura: this wasn’t exactly the article I was thinking of, but it’s an interesting paper)
- Laura’s Christmas Cookie recipe
- Gretchen Rubin Tendency Framework
- Caitlin’s Banana Bread Recipe (via Smitten Kitchen)
- Leuchtturm Notebook
- Bullet Journaling
Follow us on Twitter @heymamapodcast
Like our Facebook page Hey Mama Podcast
Give us 5 stars in iTunes if you like what you hear!
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a breastfeeding question you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us using #tittytalk or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.