You can put your drinks down – this week we talk about great parenting #igotthismoments, that feeling when you can just sit down and let your toddler enjoy the playground, and having our boys start to show glimmers of independence. We have a bit of mom beauty chat if that’s your thing too!
Stuff we talked about:
- Faucet extender
- Toddler tower
- Makeup brush cleaning mat
- Makeup brush solid cleanser
- Anna Saccone Joly – videos by her related to looking good during labor; another labor makeup video (I am not encouraging this, but if you want to go down the same rabbit hole I did – LB)
- Laura’s makeup brush – Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Josie Maran sugar scrub
- Shopping cart hammock
Give us 5 stars in iTunes if you like what you hear!
Tell us what your #igotthis and #idontgotthis moments are this week! Have a breastfeeding question you’d like us to discuss? Tweet us using #tittytalk or email us at heymamapodcast (at) gmail.com.
Music: Hanami by Fabian Measures